Our Health & Safety Protocols
H2o Tierra is committed, to offering safe and unforgettable experiences for all our guests, in doing so we require all to follow the below guidelines:
- Mandatory temperature checks will be done on both guest and staff.
- Guests and staff are required to wear a mask at all times unless otherwise specified.
- Hands must be washed before and after tours for no less than twenty (20) seconds.
- Hand Sanitizing stations will be installed at multiple areas at tour venues, so hands can be sanitized on a regular basis.
- Tour groups will be reduced to smaller numbers, so social distancing can be practice.
- Our high traffic areas will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- All equipment and gear will be thoroughly washed and sanitized.
- All vessels and busses will be completely sanitized before and after tours using approved sanitizing solution.